Send Us A Message

If you are seeking legal aid and think CJP could provide services for your legal matter, call the CJP office nearest you in the state or fill out this form.

Also see, a site run by the Pennsylvania Legal Aid Network, to search legal aid resources around the state and the services they offer for low-income persons and seniors in Pennsylvania.


"*" indicates required fields

Your Name*
We do not handle divorce, family custody, estate, bankruptcy, foreclosure, real estate, or criminal matters. Questions submitted about those issues will be rejected.